Saturday, January 28, 2006

THIS MORNING I WAS.........

Looking out on the morning rain......
It made me feel so inspired......

Finally.....after months and months, with fire ban after fire ban, Zoom City closed up Her parched arid sky and delivered the drenching rain that all of Her thirsty inhabitants have been crying out for......

I woke up this morning to the foreign sound of a nonstop, solid sheet of a quenching downpour, with loud rolling booms of thunder included. I had almost forgotten what that sounded like.

It was really nice and I'm sure that I heard Mother Earth open up her mouth as She allowed the generous rainstorm to pour down her dehydrated throat.

And now, this afternoon, the sun has shown His lovely face and Mother Earth is smiling.

Hallelujah!!

TIME......finally came through for us.

And... "ONLY TIME" would tell....and make things happen.

"All in due time, my pretty.....All in due time".


Until we meet again.....Greetings and Raindrops from the Moon.................Lj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com