Saturday, July 30, 2005

SATURDAY MAKES ME SMILE!


Awwwwwwww.....Saturday on the Moon.

That's enough to put a smile on my face. No worries...no commitments...no hustle-bustle...not a care in the world. Total relaxation.

This is the feeling that I work all week to achieve. And here it is again, and it feels so good.

Now I must admit, that there ARE plenty of tasks to do around the Base, here. You know, you have to catch up on all the little and big things that you have put off, all the working week to do. But at least this is MY time and I can do it or not do it as I wish.

I only have to answer to myself. No boss.....no co-workers.....no time clock.....no back-stabbing.....no snide remarks.....no go-to-hell looks. Heck...the Brats don't care. You get the picture, I'm sure.

There's nothing better than marching to your own drum. And right now, my drum has been put up in the attic.

I may just enjoy this day and not do any of those ol' tasks. I mean there's always tomorrow, right?

I may decide just to leave that drum up in the attic all day today! Surf the web.....play on-line poker.....watch a movie or two.....eat junk food. Whatever the case may be, I am in control, and I like it! I am such a nice boss to myself......

Hope you enjoy your Saturday. I know that I will!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon..........Lj

1 Comments:

Blogger TRANQUILLITY BASE said...

Thank you, Motherdear for all your kind words. And you do have a fantastic way with words. You are so right about the comfort of an old pair of flannel footie pajamas. And also...about how no one will care about how frequently we dusted. Thank you for making my day brighter and with more understanding.....Lj

1:29 PM, July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com