Saturday, July 23, 2005

FEELS LIKE A HEAT LAMP!


Well.....it's finally the weekend, here on the Moon.

It's Saturday, but I think I'll just stay inside the house with the Brats today. It is soooooo hot outside! The prediction is 100 degrees or more. I just can't seem to muster up enough gumption to even stick a single toe out there! I'm telling you.....it's hot!

It feels like your standing in front of a heat lamp!

It's probably just as well that I don't go anywhere, anyway. I'd probably just end up spending some money somewhere.

It's best to stay inside, safe and sound in the cool atmosphere of Tranquillity Base, with the Brats.

Maybe I'll just play some online poker..... or order some stuff off the internet..... and later, maybe I'll even order a pizza to be delivered.

It's funny how you can still spend money, even if you stay at home!!

Shopping in your underwear.....Now that is truly heaven on earth. And.....you don't even have to fight for a parking place!

It is best to stay away from that heat lamp, right?

Gotta go.....gonna go check out some of my favorite on-line stores! I'm sure there's something "out there", that I need!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon............Lj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com