Friday, July 15, 2005

TEN BAGS AND COUNTING


Okay.....so today at work I asked a co-worker where she would be going next week, on her time off away from the work scene. She tells me that she is going to "try out" some of the new lawn furniture that she had recently purchased and that she would be taking a drive to McAlister Oklahoma to visit some of her family.

At this point in our conversation, I'm thinking to myself, "Self.....I believe that there is a KUM and GO store in McAlister!" Sure enough.....there is a KUM and GO store in McAlister! "Do I dare ask?" Do I dare go into the lengthy story of our drive last Sunday to Sand Springs.....how it was a "Ghost Town".....the KUM and GO store and my fantastic kettle cooked potato chip find?" Well why the hell not! You know as well as I do that I was dying to ask.....so I then decided to begin my tale.

So, to make a long story short.....I have put in my order for five bags of the dill pickle kettle cooked potato chips and five bags of the bar-b-que kettle cooked potato chips.

My co-workers probably think that I'm crazy.....but I don't care. My taste buds aren't crazy and I do intend on sharing the two flavors with my friends, when she returns with the goods.

I kind of feel obligated, for heavens sake. I mean my co-workers have all heard my KUM and GO story. And besides that.....I want them to be able to taste what a really great dill pickle and bar-b-que kettle cooked potato chip tastes like. It will definately raise their bar!

Over the teeth and through the gums.....Look out stomach.....here...it....comes.....!!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon..........Lj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com