Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blondes or Redheads

Blondes or Redheads.
Now I know what you might be thinking, "thats a strange subject matter" but, 6 years ago tomorrow I married the prettiest blonde that you can imagine to ever walk down the aisle.

Then one day my beautiful wife asks me. "What would you think if I went red?" Now, I knew the right answer was "You'll be pretty either way, whatever you want to do is fine."

So, then came my red headed wife, wow, CUTE!! Now this I could get used to!! And used to, I did. Now all of a sudden my beautiful wife decides to go back blonde. Wow again.

So now I have seen the best of both worlds and I refuse to pick a side. Is it so wrong? I keep asking myself, "self, do I prefer blondes or redheads?" Now If this is the biggest delima I could imagine, then I guess it's been a pretty good 6 years.

Happy anniversary baby !!!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon...Tj

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Aww. That's so sweet.
Happy aniversary to y'all.

5:40 AM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com