Thursday, June 16, 2005

Living happily ever after

Here on the Moon I find that life's greatest rewards come from giving to those who you hold most dear.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the reaction and excitement my wife has had with her new VehiCross. I also love the reception I get from the Brats when I come home from a long day at work.

Celeigh has been happy with her new haircut and today Katana got hers. Bailey looks jealous...Maybe next week. Of course Maleena was made perfect and doesn't require anything for maintenance.

Everything in life is looking better everyday. I just wanted to take a moment to relish in all my glory. Thanks for reading!!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon....Tj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com