Sunday, June 12, 2005

AMES IOWA OR BUST!!

Here on the moon today, I am very excited!

My husband is on a flight to Ames Iowa, as I write this. He is going to Ames to purchase a very rare vehicle for me that I have been searching for. Finally, after months and months of searching and dealing with several different dealerships, we found one of these rare beauties in excellent shape, and very low miles.

He will be landing in Des Moines today at 5:30 pm and the salesman will drive from Ames to Des Moines, about 35 miles, to pick him up, from the airport, and take him to the Super 8 Motel, in Ames. Of course, neither knows what the other looks like. My husband told him that he would be wearing a Honda hat and the salesman told my husband that he would be wearing a yellow shirt. It should be fun trying to find one another.


Then tomorrow morning, my husband will get picked up from the Super 8 Motel and be taken to the dealership, to finish the car deal.

It sounds like the folks in Ames Iowa like to treat you pretty well. I thought that it was very considerate of the salesman to take it upon himself to do all of this.

Then after the deal is done and hopefully kindly filled with gas, then my husband will get in my new vehicle and drive back to the Moon.

And then about 9 hours later, a beautiful burgandy (foxfire red mica) 2001 Isuzu VehiCross will be parked here at our house, here on the moon.

I'm getting a VehiCross!.....I'm getting a VehiCross!!...I'm getting a VehiCross!!! Oh, did I tell you......? I'm getting a VehiCross!!!!

Oh, and did I mention how sweet that it is of my husband to fly and drive, all that way, just so I could get my VehiCross!!!

Oh, and did I mention that there were only 4153 of these rare beauties exported from Japan, between the years 1999 and 2001?

The VehiCross only came in limited colors, yellow being the most produced, then silver was the next, then white, then black, then green, and then the rarest color, is the one like mine, foxfire red mica. Only 120 in 2001 and 90 in 2000, were produced.

So I feel very lucky to find a 2001 foxfire red mica VehiCross with only 14,500 miles. Rare find....Rare find...

The man that owned the VehiCross had traded it in on a Chrysler CrossFire. He lived in a small town outside of Ames Iowa, and was the salesman's personal car insurance man.

The salesman, of course, knows the previous owner pretty well, and told me that he had four cars, no children, no pets, doesn't smoke or drink. So, I'm thinking that this VehiCross is in about the newest condition that you could possibly find a 2001 in.

Oh......did I mention that I'm getting a VehiCross!!!!! I'm soooooo excited.

Oh.... and just now, while I was finishing this blog, my husband just called me and said that he is sitting on the runway, in Des Moines!

Did I mention to you that....I am getting a VehiCross!!!!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon............Lj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com