Tuesday, June 14, 2005

SAFE...SOUND...AND BEA-U-TI-FUL!!


Happy...Happy...Happy!! Yep, that's what I am, I am.

My VehiCross arrived safely and Bea-U-ti-Ful, thanks to my husband who drove it all the way from Ames Iowa, to here on the Moon.

He told me that it handled those 600 miles without a strain. It took to the highway and liked it.

He said it was actually somewhat a chore, keeping it controlled to the speed limit. He said it really liked the open road and just wanted to go fast! (I guess it was trying to get out of Iowa)

But it's safe and sound now, here on the Moon.

And again, wasn't that so very sweet of my husband to fly all the way to Iowa, buy the Vehicross, and then drive all day long, on his day off from work, just to get it for me?

You can't beat a deal (or a husband) like that. He and the VehiCross are the best!

I am truly a lucky girl.....and very muched loved. Thank you Sweetie!!

Until we meet again.....Greetings and Salutations from the Moon....................Lj tee hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
MOONGLOW (Rod Stewart)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com